Roof Replacement vs. Roof Repair in Southern IL. What's Best for You?
Unfortunately, our roofs won’t last forever. While we all do our best to provide regular cleanings and maintenance to extend their lifespan, eventually, they’ll need to be replaced. When it’s time, call DS Roofing Systems LLC for an inspection of your current roof, recommendations and free estimate on the replacement of your commercial or residential roof.
Here are the key advantages of opting for a roof replacement:
- Minimize the risk of further property damage
- Cut down on utility expenses
- Decrease the frequency of repair and maintenance tasks
- Enhance the safety and structural soundness of your residence
- Safeguard against the development of algae and mold
How do I know if I need a New Roof?
It’s hard to know when you need a new roof. Take a look below at some of the tell-tale signs that your roof needs to be replaced:
- The roof is over 20 years
- Roof looks old
- Shingles cracks, curl, or blister
- Shingles are missing or torn
- Hail or wind has caused damage
- Extensive granule loss of shingles
- Roof Leaks